- If you are wearing a mini-skirt, pair it with a shorter, cropped leather jacket to show off your waist.
- High-waisted skirts always go well with a cropped shape.
- Depending on your outfit, you can wear your leather jacket done up, or open.
- If you are wearing your leather jacket open, think about how you can layer your jacket with smarter skirts with a t-shirt you can tuck in.
- The leather skirt and jacket look goes well with trainers, boots and heels. Choose your shoe to match your mood as they can both dress down and dress up an outfit!
To Pair With A Maxi Skirt
The Amelie Cropped Leather Jacket pairs well with a Leather Maxi Skirt as it cinches you in at the waist, showing off your figure and keeping your maxi in proportion.
Take inspiration from SKIIM Girl Juny and pair the Jinx black leather jacket with a midi skirt, such as the Lucy Skirt. We love this look because it is both sexy and sophisticated - a real head turner!
Shorts are great too!
The Eloise Black Leather Collared Jacket pairs just as well with a skirt as as the Catherine Black Leather Shorts. Check out how Arizona Muse is styling this look with sandals - perfect for summer!
A Leather Jacket For Warmer Days
The Coco Cropped Leather Jacket is a great option to pair with skirt for warmer days as it has shorter sleeves.
Day To Night Dressing
The Karla trench is chic and a great choice for day to night dressing over your leather skirt. Très chic!